Vice President of the Management Board, Finance
Warsaw School of Economics, Master of Science in Finance and Accounting (corporate finance, financial investments)
ACCA in progress (11/13 exams passed)
Business experience and achievements
He worked as Senior Investment Manager in Industrial Development Agency, where he was responsible for:
- active ownership supervision of portfolio companies (assessing strategic & investment plans, identifying potential synergies between portfolio companies, taking a role of the main advisor for Management & Supervisory Boards of portfolio companies);
- creating budgets, financial models, reports and valuations of portfolio companies;
- leading M&A, due diligence processes;
- identification and implementation potential process’ improvements (including sales, production, purchases, controlling etc.).
Head Financial Controller at Luma Investment (PE/VC Fund).
Controlling Manager at Polish State Railways responsible for:
- Creating financial models for rating agencies and banks,
- Preparation of annual budget, financial statement and strategic plan of the company, impairment tests etc.,
- Implementation of Business Intelligence planning and reporting system.
Analyst/Senior Analyst in Valuation and Business Modelling at Ernst & Young responsible for financial modeling, valuations and financial due diligence.
Achievements in Creotech Instruments
Mr. Kielek implemented cash-flow management procedures, as well as controlling procedures at financial and operational level, giving very detailed insight about company’s performance and profitability.
The above activities led to:
- improvement of the company’s profitability (by implementing controlling system and managing cost optimization initiatives);
- improvement of the company’s liquidity by implementing cash-flow management procedures and obtaining financing in various forms (loans, subsidies, leasing, IPO);
- improving the quality of corporate reporting to facilitate business decision making.