AMC FMC CARRIER – AFCZ
AFCZ is flexible dual FMC carrier in MTCA standard, based on ZU7EV or ZU11EG SoC devices.Order now
AFCZ Module offers flexible clocking circuit, configurable gigabit transceiver configuration and support for White Rabbit time synchronization and RTM modules.
- ZU7EV or ZU11EG SoC devices
- 3 DDR4 banks: 72bit (PS), 64bit (PL) and 16bit (PL)
- dual FLASH boot (main and spare)
- FLASH upgrade via MMC
- Open MMC support
- MMC access to the PORT0/PORT1 Ethernet via embedded L2 switch
- flexible low jitter clock crossbar
- dual FMC LPC with 8 GTH per mezzanine
- RTM connector with 16 GTH lanes
- USB3.0 routed to the panel
- SD CARD slot accessible from the front panel
- out of crate power supply and communication connector
- GTR routed to PORT2/3, internal SATA connector and USB3.0
- flexible power supply based on programmable Exar converters.
- embedded JTAG debugger, MMC update channel and dual console over single USB
- JTAG switch with AMC, USB, RTM and FMC support
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems in MTCA standard. In particular, it is tailored to the requirements of fast hard real time systems with multi-channel processing and White Rabbit ultra-precise time synchronization. Use cases include control systems for large research infrastructures.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.