Among many features, the card has very flexible clock circuit that enables any clock source to be connected to any clock input, including telecom clock, FMC clocks and FPGA.
It is very similar design to AMC FMC Carrier board, the only difference is a faster FPGA from Kintex Ultrascale family.
• Xilinx Kintex Ultrascale XCKU035 FPGA (XCKU035-1FFVA1156C)
• MMC: LPC1768
• 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM (32-bit interface), 800MHz (clock)
• SPI Flash for FPGA configuration
• EEPROM with MAC and unique ID
• 2 high pin count (HPC) slots for 2 single width mezzanines or 1 double width mezzanine
• Micro-USB connected to MMC and FPGA
• MGT can be connected to FMC1, FMC2, Fat Pipe 1, Fat Pipe 2,
• Port0, Port1, Port2, Port3, RTM
• RTM connector with 8 GTP routed to it. Compatible with RTM-4SFP-3QSFP module.
• Power supply for FPGA, memory, FMCs – programmable VADJ fixed to 1.8V
• Voltage and current monitoring for all FMC power buses
• Clock distribution circuit compatible with White Rabbit and ARTIQ
• Temperature, voltage and current monitoring for critical power buses
• Temperature monitoring: FMC1, FMC2, supply, FPGA core, DDR memory
• JTAG access to FMC and RTM
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems in MTCA standard. In particular, it is tailored to the requirements of fast hard real time systems with multi-channel processing and White Rabbit ultra-precise time synchronization. Use cases include control systems for large research infrastructures.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.