Booster HL (High Linearity power stage). External low THD amplifier.
Standard Booster is optimized for efficiency, while Booster HL for linearity.
It is designed to be compatible with 19” Rack. 8 in/outputs, exactly as the standard Booster. The Booster-HL version has very low signal distortion. Mounted in a compact 2U high 19” chassis, it is optimized for low cost and low power consumption, while providing good RF performance. It provides full interlocking and logging via a flexible Ethernet-based remote interface.
- Ethernet interface for monitoring and configuration.
- User-configurable interlocks protect both Booster and sensitive loads connected to it from damage.
- Per-channel remote monitoring of: input power, output forward and output reverse power; temperature; currents and voltages.
- Remote control of individual channels via Ethernet.
- Open source hardware and firmware.
- Modular design with individually field-replaceable channels, for example to change the frequency band.
- Two HW versions are available: High Efficiency (standard) and High Linearity (HL), which is optimized for very low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion).
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems for optical and quantum physics experiments and quantum technologies development. In particular, the Sinara ecosystem is tailored to the needs of working with trapped ions and cold atoms. Compatible with ARTIQ software.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services related to Sinara hardware, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.