DIO_SMA is an extension module supplying 8 digital IOs via front-panel SMAsOrder now
The IOs are divided into two banks of 4, with per-bank galvanic isolation. The direction (input/output) is selectable on a per-bank basis via I2C or using on-board switches. Termination (high-Z/50R) is selectable on a per-channel basis via on-board switches. Outputs can supply valid TTL level into 50 Ohm and can tolerate an indefinite short-circuit to ground.
- Two banks of four channels each.
- Each bank with individual ground isolation.
- Per-bank switchable direction via on-board switches or I2C.
- Per-channel switchable 50 Ohm termination with LED indicators.
- Output channels can supply > 2.1V into 50 Ohm loads.
- Output channel impedance: 50 Ohm.
- Short circuit tolerance: infinite.
- Minimum pulse width: 5ns.
- Max 150 MHz toggle rate with 50% duty cycle.
- IO direction switched in groups of 4 channels.
- Panel width: 8HP.
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems for optical and quantum physics experiments and quantum technologies development. In particular, the Sinara ecosystem is tailored to the needs of working with trapped ions and cold atoms. Compatible with ARTIQ software.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services related to Sinara hardware, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.