The FMC ADC 250M 16B 4CHA is optimized for a 500 MHz center frequency. Clocking can be phase-locked to external reference clock (with fine frequency tune capability) or direct clock inputs (from front panel or FMC clock) as well as bi-directional (configurable) trigger. The first intended application of this card was the sampling RF signals in Sirius BPM applications.
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliance
- Four Channel 16 bit 250 MSPS ADC. Required ADC: ISLA216P25
- Internal ADC clock circuit: phase locked to reference clock input with fine frequency tuning capability. See specific section. Hold mode in case of loss of external reference is a desirable feature.
- Internal high frequency PLL oscillator output with amplitude control and locked to external reference.
- Reference clock can be sourced from front panel or from FMC pins CLK2_BIDIR and CLK3_BIDIR
- The FMC pin CLK_DIR shall be connected to 3P3V via a 10 KΩ pull up
- resistor to indicate CLK2_BIDIR and CLK3_BIDIR are driven from the carrier to the FMC mezzanine.
- External ADC clock input (50 MHz up to 250 MHz, 0 dBm typ.)1
- External reference clock input: (0.5 MHz – 20 MHz digital signal, 0 dBm typ.)2
- External digital trigger input
This module can be used together with one of our Carriers for building control and measurement systems in MTCA standard. In particular, it is tailored to the requirements of fast hard real time systems with multi-channel processing and White Rabbit ultra-precise time synchronization. Use cases include control systems for large research infrastructures.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.