FMC DIO 5CH TTL A
The FMC DIO 5CH TTL A is a simple board for digital I/O on LEMO connectors.Order now
The FMC DIO 5CH TTL A has been designed for testing of the White Rabbit functionality as part of the SPEC Demonstration Package for White Rabbit, and it can be used for other general-purpose applications.
- 5 input/output ports with independently programmable direction (Lemo 00 connectors).
- Output levels: LVTTL, capable of driving +2.5 V over a 50-Ohm load. At power-up the outputs are in Hi-Z state.
- Input levels: any logic standard from Vih = 1 V to Vih = 5 V (threshold programmable for each input independently).
- Output rise/fall times: max. 2 ns.
- I/O bandwidth: 200 MHz.
- Programmable 50-Ohm input termination in each channel.
- LVDS I/O on the carrier side.
- One of the inputs is capable of driving a global clock net in the carrier’s FPGA.
- Inputs and outputs protected against +15V pulses with a pulse width of up to 10µs at 50Hz.
- 4-layer PCB
This module has been designed to be used together with the Simple PCIe FMC Carrier – SPEC, forming a simple White Rabbit node for building ultra-precise time and event distribution networks.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.