Phaser is a dual channel SAWG with optional IQ upconverter with 2 channels of 5MS/s ADC and Artix 7 FPGA, in EEM form factor.
- 4 channel 625 MS/s from FPGA
- 4 channels of 1.25 GS/s 16-bit parallel DAC
- dual IQ mixer + 0.3 GHz to 4.8 GHz VCO + PLL
- 31.5 dB range digital step attenuator
- 2 channels of 5 MS/s ADC, using a 2-channel version of Sampler/BaseMod
- Artix 7 100t/15t FPGA
- Internal MMCX clock from Kasli/Clocker and external SMA
- 2 EEM connectors.
- 5 tone 25 MS/s IQ DDS per channel in core device gateware
- IQ sample stream over 1.5 Gb/s EEM link
- 20x interpolation from 25 MS/s to 500 MS/s
- digital upconversion in gateware on Phaser FPGA
- deterministic latency
- interfaces to all SPI buses and peripherals
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems for optical and quantum physics experiments and quantum technologies development. In particular, the Sinara ecosystem is tailored to the needs of working with trapped ions and cold atoms. Compatible with ARTIQ software.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services related to Sinara hardware, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.