Sayma AMC and RTM form together a high-performance Smart Arbitrary Waveform Generator providing 8 channels of 16-bit high-speed DACs.Order now
Sayma is part of the Sinara family of ARTIQ-compatible hardware originally designed for use in atomic/molecular/quantum physics. A Sayma system consists of AMC, RTM and BaseMod mezzanine modules housed in a MicroTCA (µTCA) rack.
The Sayma AMC is a Advanced Mezzanine Card carrier board to carry FMC cards and connect RTM modules. It provides high-speed digital logic and memory.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA – XCKU040-1FFVA-1156C
- speed grade: -1
- 20 GTH transceivers (Max Performance 16.3 Gb/s)
- MMC: LPC17762984
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM with 32-bit interface and 800 MHz clock
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM with 64-bit interface and 800 MHz clock
- SPI Flash for FPGA configuration.
- SPI Flash for user data storage
- EEPROM with MAC and unique ID
- AMC FPGA UART
- RTM FPGA UART
- MMC UART and DFU
Stand-alone 12V power connector.
MGT (Multi-Gigabit Transceiver) connected to:
- RTM x17 (optionally x16 with additional Fat_Pipe1 connection)
- Fat_Pipe1 x1 (optionally x2 without additional RTM connection)
- Port 0 (additionally connected to SATA)
- SFP x1 (optionally x2 if Port 0 is connected to ETH PHY)
RTM connector compatible with Sayma RTM module.
- Monitoring of voltage and Power supply for RTM 12V and FMC 12V
- FMC VADJ fixed to 1V8
- Monitoring current of all FMC buses
- Stand-alone power connector.
- Si5324 – clock recovery and jitter attenuator.
- µFL CLK input and output
- MCX CLK input and output
- Temperature, voltage and current monitoring for critical power buses.
- Temperature monitoring: FMC1, supply, FPGA core, DDR memory
- JTAG multiplexer for FMC access, local JTAG port and USB JTAG
- Optional Ethernet RGMII PHY for Port 0
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems for optical and quantum physics experiments and quantum technologies development. In particular, the Sinara ecosystem is tailored to the needs of working with trapped ions and cold atoms. Compatible with ARTIQ software.
More technical information AMC:
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services related to Sinara hardware, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.