Stabilizer can be controlled by Kasli or work in stand-alone mode with PoE supply.
- STM32H743ZIT6 Microcontroller (Cortex M7, 400MHz)
- Dual 16bit ADC (LTC2310-16) with x2, x5, x10 PGA (2MS/s)
- Two 16bit DACs (AD5542A) with 1us settling time
- Powered from POE, EEM or 12V supply
- EEM connector – can be configured for upstream or downstream operation
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Connectors and mounts for optional AFE module
- IDC connectors for BNC-IDC breakout of microcontroller analog inputs and outputs (3× 16-bit 3.6 MSPS ADC & 2x 12-bit 1MHz DAC)
- Mezzanine connectors for Phaser and other modules.
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems for optical and quantum physics experiments and quantum technologies development. In particular, the Sinara ecosystem is tailored to the needs of working with trapped ions and cold atoms. Compatible with ARTIQ software.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services related to Sinara hardware, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.