Typical use case is the extension of Kasli LVDS signals to another rack or control of EEM rack from any FMC LPC module using an FMC-DIO-32ch-LVDS mezzanine.
Front panel connections
- Two VHDCI connectors, each routed to 4 extension headers.
- I2C from each VHDCI routed to 8-ch multiplexer one channel to each extension header.
- Barrel connector for +12V power and passed through to the EEM IDCs. Compatible with locking barrel connectors for increased ruggedness.
- Barrel connector for +12V power and passed through to the EEM IDCs. Compatible with locking barrel connectors for increased ruggedness. The same type of connector is installed on front and rear side.
- The 96 pin DIN connector can be mounted optionally to supply 12V.
ARTIQ PCBs with VHDCI
- Metlino serves as the ARTIQ Core Device in µTCA crates. Metlino has a pair of VHDCI connectors on its front panel that are driven directly by the Metlino FPGA (low latency).
- Sayma AMC has an LPC FMC connector and can control four EEMs via FMC-DIO-32ch-LVDS-a, a VHDCI cable and VHDCI-Carrier.
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems for optical and quantum physics experiments and quantum technologies development. In particular, the Sinara ecosystem is tailored to the needs of working with trapped ions and cold atoms. Compatible with ARTIQ software.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services related to Sinara hardware, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.