AMC FMC CARRIER – AFC V4
The AMC FMC CARRIER – AFC is partially based on SPEC design (supply, WR clocks), primarily designed to support quad 16-bit ADC FMC boards for Sirius BPM electronics.Order now
The FMC CARRIER has very flexible clock circuit that enables any clock source to be connected to any clock input, including telecom clock, FMC clocks and FPGA.
- Xilinx Artix-7 200T FFG1156 FPGA (XC7A200T-3FFG1156C)
- LPC1768 (ARM Cortex-M3)
- 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM (32-bit interface)
- SPI Flash for FPGA configuration
- EEPROM with MAC and unique ID
- 2 high pin count (HPC) slots for 2 single width mezzanines or 1 double width mezzanine
- Mini-USB connected to the IPMI processor and FPGA
- MGT connected to FMC1, FMC2, Fat Pipe 1, Fat Pipe 2 (optional), Port0, Port1, Port2 (optional), Port3 (optional), RTM (optional)
- RTM connector with 8 GTP routed to it (Class D1.3 according to Zone3 DESY recommendation). Compatible with RTM-4SFP-3QSFP module.
- Power supply for FPGA, memory, FMCs – programmable VADJ 1.8-3.3V
- Stand-alone power connector (12V)
- Clock distribution circuit compatible with White Rabbit and ARTIQ
- Temperature, voltage and current monitoring for critical power buses
- JTAG access to FMC and RTM
This module can be used for building control and measurement systems in MTCA standard. In particular, it is tailored to the requirements of fast hard real time systems with multi-channel processing and White Rabbit ultra-precise time synchronization. Use cases include control systems for large research infrastructures.
We offer electronics engineering consultancy services, including: custom modifications of hardware, custom firmware and gateware modifications, system design, integration and testing.
Please contact us concerning details of your order and any requirements you may have towards our equipment. All shipping details will be set up as well.