Designing, manufacturing and supplying advanced control and measurement systems for research institutes and technological startups around the world. Our products are tailored to the needs of:
large scale scientific infrastructures and Big Science projects – particle accelerators, extreme light sources, tokamaks and large astronomical observatories and also Quantum/Atomic physics research laboratories.
Sinara & ARTIQ Ecosystem for quantum technologies
Our Sinara hardware solutions compatible with ARTIQ software are tailored to the needs of quantum technologies research and development laboratories. They provide modular architecture for fast and flexible system building, quick (few microseconds) response times of the control system, efficient multi-channel readout and processing, low noise and cross-talk signal generation.Read more
White Rabbit technology was created at CERN and was fully tested under very demanding conditions of this largest and most powerful hadron collider infrastructure in the world. It allows you to build a fully deterministic Ethernet-based network for general purpose data transfer and time synchronization with sub-nanosecond accuracy over large distances.Read more
MTCA systems for large infrastructure
MicroTCA (MTCA) is a well-established modular standard for measurement and control systems. Special versions of casings and modules are available for laboratories, military and aviation. The newest release of the standard (MTCA.4) supports high frequency RF applications, in particular for particle accelerators, radio, telecommunications and radar.Read more
Advanced Cameras with sCMOS
Creotech Instruments is a designer and manufacturer of advanced cameras with sCMOS and CCD sensors enabling fast on-camera pre-processing of data. We specialize in FPGA SoC based camera electronics design and integration with sensors. Modern sCMOS image sensors offer extremely low noise, rapid frame rates, wide dynamic range, high quantum efficiency, high resolution and a large field of view.Read more
Services that match your needs
Professional support and consulting in the implementation of projects
• Assistance with your project – design of electronics and systems tailored to your needs,
• Advice on the compatibility of your existing infrastructure with our modules,
• Participation in discussions on the scope of user requirements,
• Firmware and gateware preparation.
Design and integration of control and measurement systems including
• Hard real time applications, ARTIQ/SINARA,
• MTCA systems for large scientific infrastructure,
• White Rabbit systems for precise time synchronization on large scale,
• Fast preliminary processing of data on the camera electronics,
• Dedicated modifications to the needs of customers.
Electrical and functional tests
• Electrical tests are performed in an ESD protected lab,
• Functional tests of modules are performed in automated original test environments designed and built by our software & electronic engineers.
Quick track prototyping and validation
• Experienced team of electronic engineers is able to tackle issues on ongoing basis in collaboration with our Production Department.