Creotech Instruments S.A. is a leading Polish provider of advanced space technologies, specialized electronics and hardware with global applications in such areas as quantum computers, quantum cryptography, quantum physics and high energy physics laboratories.
The Company’s five primary business segments are:
- NewSpace – dedicated to developing a satellite platform and its components;
- Earth Observation – dedicated to developing Earth Observation systems and UAV technology (ang. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle);
- Science – dedicated to developing specialized electronics and components for quantum computers and time synchronization systems;
- Production – dedicated to the manufacture of electronics;
- ESA Projects – dedicated chiefly to projects carried in partnership with or/and commissioned by the European Space Agency (ESA).
The Company’s next goal is to finalize HyperSat, a program seeking to deliver a satellite platform for microsatellite space missions and microsatellite constellations. HyperSat will be competitively priced and offer superior component quality and reliability. An extension of the program will be the launch of EagleEye, a proprietary observation microsatellite, slated for late 2023 or early 2024.
Creotech Instruments S.A.’s other efforts include:
- development and application of the White Rabbit technology to time synchronization systems;
- development and application of the Sinara standard to quantum computers (in collaboration with, among others, the Oxford University, Berkley University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology);
- development and application of products under the CreoScan brand in drone operation support systems;
- the SAMPLE project involving development of aviation obstacle monitoring systems (in partnership with Polish Air Navigation Services Agency (PANSA, PAŻP);
- the CreoDIAS project involving the development of Europe’s largest European satellite data repository (commissioned by ESA).
Find out more about each area: